Fasten your seatbelts, keep your arms inside the car at all times, and hang on! Author, TV personality and retirement guru Tom Hegna, takes us on a fast and wild ride... [Tweet "Seminar Selling and Social Media with @TomHegnaSpeaks #podcast #financialadvisors https://www.unstoppableceo.net/blog/seminar-selling-and-social-media-with-tom-hegna"]
Listen as Tom shares his wisdom on...
- Why words, language, questions, and stories are the key to selling...
- How to use seminar selling to overcome prospects' objections before you're in a sales meeting...
- Breaking sales down to the absurdly simple...
- How to persevere through the ups and downs in business (and guarantee that you move higher with every cycle)...
- The one word that drives Tom's social media success...
00:13 Steve introduces Tom Hegna.
00:33 Tom gives us his background in quick-fire bullet points and tells us exactly what he does: advises people how to “Optimally Retire”.
02:40 Tom talks about life and how he gets over the obstacles that that get thrown at him.
04:17 Tom explains how the life insurance business is about “Words, Questions & Stories” and how to make 50K-300K per year.
06:18 Tom tells us why he loves Seminar Selling, Referrals and Social Media all while being authentic.
10:06 Steve agrees with the importance of both Seminar Selling and Authenticity.
11:36 Tom actually doesn’t sell insurance, he creates buyers.
13:56 Tom tells us what he’s got lined up for the future. Teaming up with like-minded people and companies.
15:23 Tom tells us how best to get in touch with him.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Book: Paychecks and Playchecks