Alinka Rutkowska is the best selling author of How I Sold 80,000 Books. Our guest is now devoted to working with business leaders to write, publish, and promote their own best selling books. She used her marketing strategies to launch Leaders Press and has a 100% success rate with creating and launching bestsellers for entrepreneurs across the spectrum.
In this episode, we discuss how to enlist others to help write your book, as well as:
- How writing a book gives you authority over your business niche
- Working with a team to write and publish your book
- Common excuses preventing business owners from publishing their book
- Foundations of promoting to ensure a successful launch
- Incentivizing book purchases
- And more