Too many entrepreneurs find themselves stuck for two reasons, says Dan Sullivan of Strategic Coach:
- They don’t trust employees to do meaningful work in their business.
- They don’t understand how collaborating with “competitors” can be a real game changer.
But, says Dan, to grow your business 5 times, 10 times, or even 100 times where it is today, you can’t go it alone. No amount of hard work will get you there. You need other people.
Dan unpacks that concept in this episode and a whole lot more. Tune in to find out…
- How you can get other people to help you develop new product ideas
- Your critical – but surprising – role as the founder of a business
- The power of multi-generational friendships
- The worst thing you can do when setting prices
- And more…
00:11 Today Steve speaks with Dan Sullivan, the founder of Strategic Coach and author.
01:41 Dan gives us a brief overview of his working life.
05:12 Dan talks about Strategic Coach and his new game changer, how he helps entrepreneurs and even an automatic pub!
13:41 Dan talks about 10Xing your business and how he is against retirement for entrepreneurs and forced retirement for others.
16:57 Dan has projects lined up until he is 99! He tells us how he’ll achieve that by using stem cell therapy.
18:20 Dan talks about the importance of setting realistic time goals and discusses the founding fathers.
23:44 Dan and Steve talk about how you can live longer…by just wanting to.
22:57 Dan explains his new Game Changer Workshop.
32:40 Dan talks about his past mistakes in pricing gives us a great baseball analogy along with his patented Sullivan pricing formula.
39:29 Dan turns the tables and starts interviewing Steve!
43:00 Dan is writing a book a quarter! He then gives us a free book!
Mentioned in the show
- The Self Managing Company Book Free Download
- Learn more about Coach