Remember the Paul Simon tune by that title? Well, I saw those shoes on TV.
Nick Cannon, host of “America’s Got Talent” sported a pair of diamond-encrusted loafers on the show’s finale.
$2-million bucks for a pair of shoes.
Do they walk any better than my Cole-Haans?
Probably not, likely worse.
Definitely can’t wear them in the rain.
But they fetch that price for something other than utility.
And it’s that something “other than” that’s one of the big secrets to getting premium prices in your business.
Yes, you can tap into it…and you don’t need diamonds on the soles of your shoes.
October’s issue of The Unstoppable CEO™ CONFIDENTIAL goes to press at the end of the day tomorrow…inside is a deep and practical analysis and guidebook for increasing your prices and consistently commanding better-than-market premium fees.
Inside I reveal:
- Why low price is for losers, and what you can learn from others' low-price strategy.
- The five secret virtues of higher prices and practical, how-to advice on using each to your advantage so that you can finally break free of the bottom-feeders in your industry.
- The 3 types of margin you must create in your business IF you have any hope of living a leveraged life, where the business works for you and not the other way ‘round.
- The truth about price ceilings. Yes, they do exist…here’s what to do with them when you find them.
- 7 fatal flaws keeping you from higher fees. If you’re not getting the fees you want now, I’ll show you how these 7 barriers are keeping you from fees you want and deserve, and show you, with real world examples from businesses you can actually relate to (my own and my clients’), how to overcome each barrier.
- AND A BONUS: All subscribers will be invited to an exclusive private web workshop on premium prices where you’ll be able to bring your specific questions and get them answered.
This issue is immanently practical. It is designed to arm you for battle so you can win against the onslaught of commoditization.
The deadline to subscribe and receive this issue, plus an invitation to the bonus web workshop is tomorrow, September 30th at midnight.