And I promised to share 7 triggers you can use to get higher than average prices and fees. Here they are…
1. Place – A rubber ball at Disney World sells for 20x what a similar ball sells for at Walmart.
2. Celebrity – Proactive acne cream…a brand driven by celebrity endorsement vs. generic. 4x to 40x premium for the celebs.
3. Authority – McKinsey & Co. management consulting vs. the MBA from Harvard already on staff.
4. Scarcity – If you can’t find it, you’ll pay more when you finally do (and be happy to have found it).
5. Convenience – Custom detailing of your car at your home vs. driving through the car wash across town.
6. Luxury Experience – Starbucks coffee vs. gas station coffee.